HILTON COLUMBUS AT EASTON: SOPHISTICATION REDEFINED
Developed in 2000, the prestigious 345-key Hilton Columbus at Easton is a 7-story, AAA 4-diamond luxury hotel and conference center located ten minutes from downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University and busy John Glenn International Airport. As one of Central Ohio’s leading hotels which boasts a reputation for top quality service, accommodations, fine dining and event management, the Hilton Columbus at Easton is a favored hotel among business and leisure travelers, discerning locals and groups alike.
Perfectly situated in the heart of Easton Town Center where you will find the best shopping, dining and entertainment literally steps away. Easton Town Center was selected by Chain Store Age Magazine as the No. 1 Retail Center Experience in America for 2019. Easton’s thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton hotel the perfect location, whether you are visiting for business or for pleasure.
HILTON COLUMBUS AT EASTON
3900 Chagrin Drive | Columbus, Ohio 43219
Reserve your room for the Summit
Rate: $199/night | Deadline: 5/11/2022
- Located a block away from the shopping, dining and entertainment at the Easton Town Center
- Easton Social, contemporary centerpiece of the hotel where guests can grab a Signature House Cocktail
- Herb N’ Kitchen, offers seasonal fare, fresh brick-oven pizzas and specialty coffees
- Fully equipped, 24-hour fitness center
- Atrium with a heated indoor pool, sundeck and hot tub
- Lifetime Fitness, located at Easton Town Center – just a 5-minute walk from the hotel
ARRIVE ON WEDNESDAY
The Summit registration desk will open at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, June 1 with the ICX Tours starting at 1:30 pm. The opening keynote session will start at 5:00 pm, followed by the ICX Association Elevate Awards presentation at 6:00 pm and a cocktail reception at 6:30 pm.
LEAVE ON FRIDAY
The Summit adjourns on Friday, June 3 at 12:00 pm following the closing keynote session.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Creating a safe, worry-free experience is our top priority.
We are preparing this live in-person experience so that all individuals — attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff — remain safe and comfortable throughout the event.