If you are an executive or employee of an organization whose customers are primarily consumers (B2C), you are welcome to register at our lowest rate for Consumer Brands. This includes companies such as…
- Banks / Credit Unions
- Colleges / Universities
- Entertainment Venues
- Government Agencies
- Hospitals / Healthcare
- Hotels / Resorts
- Public Transportation
CONSUMER BRAND RATES
|Registration Period||Register by this date…||Registration Fee|
|Early Bird 1||3/19/2021||$495|
|Early Bird 2||4/23/2021||$695|
All registrations at the above rates require approval by event management.
Additional Registration Options
Consultants offer plans, advice, training, and support for improving B2C brands, but do not sell their own hardware or software. Consulting firms must have 10 or fewer employees to qualify for this rate. Registration fee: $1,495
For companies that sell technology solutions and other products/services to other businesses (B2B). Registration fee: $3,250
Sponsorship opportunities are also available that may allow you to send multiple representatives to the Summit. Download the sponsor prospectus to learn more.
- Full access to all sessions and exhibits
- ICX Tours
- Welcome reception
- Offsite dinner party (transportation provided)
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments served during Summit hours
- Cancellations of paid registrations prior to May 26, 2021 may substitute another executive from the same company or be issued a credit toward a future event hosted by Networld Media Group.
- If we postpone the event, attendees will be issued a credit toward next year’s event or a future event hosted by Networld Media Group.
ICXA MEMBER DISCOUNT
Members of the ICX Association can save 15% off attendee registration. If you are a member, contact us to request your discount code.
Register two qualified attendees and get a third registration at no additional cost.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Creating a safe, worry-free experience is our top priority.
We are preparing this live in-person experience so that all individuals — attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff — remain safe and comfortable throughout the event.