COVID-19 On-site Safety Plan
Creating a safe, worry-free experience is our top priority.
We are preparing this live in-person experience so that all individuals — attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff — remain safe and comfortable throughout the event.
While the risk has been reduced with the vaccine, we cannot ensure a virus-free environment. The following guidelines will be put in place to help ensure the safety of all participants:
- Attendees will need to show a negative COVID-19 test or vaccination certification at registration.
- The Summit will be a handshake-free meeting. Elbow bumps are recommended.
- Masks will be required throughout the event.
- Attendees will be socially distanced in the meeting rooms, such as one chair per six-foot table. Meeting rooms will be cleaned frequently by the hotel.
- Socially distanced queue lines will be marked and encouraged to socially distance at registration and sponsor tables.
- All food and beverages will either be prepackaged or served by gloved and masked hotel staff.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the meeting areas and tables will be disinfected daily.
- Crowd control will be managed with signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders.
Click here to find out more about health and safety measures at Hilton Columbus at Easton.