COVID-19 On-site Safety Plan
Creating a safe, worry-free experience is our top priority.
We are preparing this live in-person experience so that all individuals — attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff — remain safe and comfortable throughout the event.
While the risk has been reduced with the vaccine, we cannot ensure a virus-free environment. The following guidelines will be put in place to help ensure the safety of all participants:
- The Summit will be a handshake-free meeting. Elbow bumps are recommended.
- Attendees will be required to wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
- Meeting rooms will be cleaned frequently by the hotel.
- Socially distanced queue lines will be encouraged at registration and sponsor tables.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the meeting areas and tables will be disinfected daily.
Click here to find out more about health and safety measures at the Hilton Columbus at Easton.